Monday 18 November 2013

New Mark Kay 2013 Fall/Holiday Collections!


Check out all the New MK Collections & Products in the The Look 2013 Fall/Holiday Catalogue
--- You can have a peak at the complete Look Book on my Facebook Page - http://on.fb.me/IcEym5


So excited for all the new gift collections this Holiday Season! Do you want to save time and money while avoiding the busy malls. Come by my studio and do you Christmas shopping while having some snacks & drinks & sampling!
I will even gift wrap anything over $100 for Free!
And all purchase over $50 receive a Free Mini Satin Hands Gift valued at $15!
You can also see everything online & place your order www.marykay.ca/aprileden or on my Facebook Page www.facebook.com/April.MaryKay
Free Delivery on purchases over $50 in GTA & Over $100 for Canada.




No comments:

Post a Comment