Thursday 21 November 2013

Shaving my head to raise money for the Canadian Cancer Society! Would love your support!!

As most of you who know me, know I am a cancer fighter!
So with that being said I am sacrificing my hair to make a wig & shaving my head to raise funds for the fight against cancer! Again!!! :)

I am proud to be raising funds to support the fight against cancer. The money I raise will help the Canadian Cancer Society fund life-saving cancer research, offer vital information on cancer and provide compassionate support services to people living with cancer and their families.

Help me reach my fundraising goal! Please pledge me now and join me in the fight against cancer. http://bit.ly/I66zfI Donate Online or In Person
-- Every donation over $25 will receive a $10 Gift Certifacte to use toward Mary Kay Product from me www.marykay.ca/aprileden. Give and I am happy to give back! You know me :)

Would love for you to join me the on April 27th 2014 in Burlington. We will have lots of fun & prizes for everyone! Plus the top donation gets to SHAVE MY HEAD! 

Online pledging is secure and it saves the Society money by reducing administrative costs - it means the money you give can go further to help the fight against cancer.
Here is the video from the last time I shave my head!      http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0PFh6biqI

Thanks for your support! 

+April Eden- Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant



No comments:

Post a Comment